When are points added after your cruise

Does anyone know how long it takes for the points to be added to your account after a cruise? I don't feel comfortable since the website was changed.

Thanks.

Mine showed up about a week after our recent Allure cruise.

I read that it took about 2 weeks so after 3 weeks had passed and no points I called. Imagine my surprise when the customer service lady said my cruise was a "Comp" and I didn't get points for that. WTH??? A comp? I told her no I paid $1500 for this cruise so she looked again and said oh I see. Someone keyed it in wrong. She also pointed out that since I was a solo cruiser I would get double points. I knew that but I am glad that she pointed it out. She said it would take between 4-6 weeks for the point to show up in my account which is fine as I am not needing them right now. Moral to the story make sure that if your points have not posted after two weeks give them a call.

Does anyone know how long it takes for the points to be added to your account after a cruise? I don't feel comfortable since the website was changed.

Thanks.

About a week or so. :D I love it when my cruise points show up especially since my last cruise put me into Diamond status!

The customer service rep told me it could take 14 days, this was just a couple of days ago when I was inquiring about C & A discount for the Quantum cruise I have booked. I won't be eligible for a discount until I reach platinum which will be this fall when we go on Allure.

The customer service rep told me it could take 14 days, this was just a couple of days ago when I was inquiring about C & A discount for the Quantum cruise I have booked. I won't be eligible for a discount until I reach platinum which will be this fall when we go on Allure.

Be careful when you reach platinum and request that they add that balcony discount. Due to the new computer system it will automatically reprice your cruise at whatever the current rate is and take your discount off the new rate. If rates have gone up from when you booked you will not benefit from the discount.