Non NCL excursions in Puerto Chiapas

marsworth75

I was wondering if anyone had done excursions in Puerto Chiapas that were not run by NCL.

Are there any tour operators at the port that are worth looking at?

If you have any experience or information that you could share I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

I was wondering if anyone had done excursions in Puerto Chiapas that were not run by NCL.

Are there any tour operators at the port that are worth looking at?

If you have any experience or information that you could share I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

There are two tour operators that work at the terminal.

One has a gaudy double decker bus and they offer tours to the fishing village across the marina from the dock for about $12. It is nothing fancy, but the young folks who operate the tour are pretty informative about the area.

Outside the terminal building, they have a kiosk selling tours they call the triple (I believe) and they take you to ruins, town, and a chocolate factory. I didn't take this tour, so may not be accurate in the description. I think the cost was around $45 for this one.

They had entertainment and were selling souveniers inside the terminal building plus another building had a pool and bar.

Some people walked out about two blocks to the street and got taxis but I don't know the prices or what they did.