Shuttle transportation

rainer

Looking for reasonable/or cheap priced transportation from FLL airport to Miami port. I don't want to do Carnival shuttle service. Last time I used Carnival - they sent a yellow school bus! Won't do that again. Any ideas? Thanks

Looking for reasonable/or cheap priced transportation from FLL airport to Miami port. I don't want to do Carnival shuttle service. Last time I used Carnival - they sent a yellow school bus! Won't do that again. Any ideas? Thanks

I thought yesterday was National Repeat Day. :D

SAS (ridesas.com) We've used them many times. We've always had excellent service. $15 per person. You can make reservations online.

Each time I received the confirmation emails, they stated that we should call the number listed when we retrieved our luggage. Each time our plane landed, the driver called our cell phone. We then called after getting our bags and were on our way to Miami within minutes.

Edited by stargate fan

I agree! SAS Transportation. We used them last year. And using them again in October. $15 per person or if you have over 4 people it's $13 per person. Just book online. I emailed them with questions and they emailed me right back. They were on time and after the cruise we just called the number they provided us with when we got to customs. They also have a list of FLL hotels they service.

Carnival Glory - 09/2008

Carnival Inspiration - 01/2011

Carnival Breeze - 02/2013

Carnival Breeze - 10/2014

Carnival Freedom - 02/2016

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

I agree with all the above posts SAS transportation is the best I've used them many times and I'll be using them again on 10/26/14.

Gary

We booked SAS for 1:00 p.m. for pick-up at our hotel but the driver showed up at 12:25 and we had to scramble to get to the lobby.

Wendy