St. Thomas Jetski and Snorkeling Adventure with Island Marketing

Pickles61

We arranged to do this tour about 2 years ago. We went to the pickup location and discovered that very little time would be spent jet-skiing. The guide brought this up as I was talking about how much we wanted to jetski and really didn't want to snorkle as much. Forgive me but I cannot remember the exact time allotment for each activity, but we cancelled and thank goodness we were able to get a refund (not easily done, but it was done). My advice would be if you are interested in doing both activities, wonderful but if you are looking at jetskiing being your preferred activity, this may not be the excursion for you.

We arranged to do this tour about 2 years ago. We went to the pickup location and discovered that very little time would be spent jet-skiing. The guide brought this up as I was talking about how much we wanted to jetski and really didn't want to snorkle as much. Forgive me but I cannot remember the exact time allotment for each activity, but we cancelled and thank goodness we were able to get a refund (not easily done, but it was done). My advice would be if you are interested in doing both activities, wonderful but if you are looking at jetskiing being your preferred activity, this may not be the excursion for you.

thank you for the information, yes, I was looking for more jet ski then snorkeling. I think I might just go to the beach and have the kids jet ski there. That's what I did the last time I was in St Thomas, and the time before that, and the time before that :)

thank you for the information, yes, I was looking for more jet ski then snorkeling. I think I might just go to the beach and have the kids jet ski there. That's what I did the last time I was in St Thomas, and the time before that, and the time before that :)

Is there a certain beach you go to for the jet ski? How is old your son, was there age limits? Were the waters rough? Do you remember the cost? Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Is there a certain beach you go to for the jet ski? How is old your son, was there age limits? Were the waters rough? Do you remember the cost? Thank you!

Hi

I've gone to Sapphire Beach Resort & Marinaa few times, When I've been there it was never very crowed. They also have other things you can rent, ex: kayaks and they had para sailing also. I believe you have to be 16 to go on the jet ski by your self. There were 2 company's there with jet skis. I know there are other beaches the have jet skis also but no sure which ones. I took a cab to get there and when we left there were cabs waiting so I got in one of those for the trip back. I attached a picture (am I allowed to do this?) that I took when I was there for the prices, they have a website so you can look them up, the prices are still the same

1384350847_jetski.jpg.5351620d31facb7889e57a9d955ab069.jpg

Just read on the baords that parts of Sapphire Beach have closed so this might not be the best place to go. I did go to Coki Beach but that was 7-8 year ago, it does have good reviews on the boards and we did go jet skiing there also.