Bermuda beach question - sailing on Summit 6/8

jenjes3

Hello - this is second time on the Summit for husband and I. We plan to venture to Horseshoe Bay along with Elbow Beach. What are best ways to get there ? Also what type of facilites are offered at the Elbow Beach - we like chairs and refreshements. I remember Horseshoe Bay having chairs and small refreshments - but what is Elbow Beach like for non hotel guest? Can you get chairs - eat at Mickey's?

Last time we snorkled at the beach at dock and did not care for it - any suggetions would be appreciated. We also checked out St. George last time.

Thank you

Karen

Get a three day bus/ ferry pass you can use anywhere. Ticket office right next to pier. Bus easy way to get to Horseshow beach, Hamilton, etc. ferry to St. George. Have a great trip.

When we went to Horseshoe Bay Beach, they only took cash for chairs and umbrellas. You had to give an extra deposit and got it back when you returned them. I think it was the same for food.

That was two years ago so the policy might have changed. If I hadn't found this out ahead of time, we would not had have much cash on us! Enjoy!