Coco Cay Water Park

I'm confused! The shore excursion for the water park and slide in Coco Cay says in one place that the duration is one hour but then in the description it says enjoy " a day full of activities". You have to pick a time also. Do you only get to play for one hour or can you play all day? Also, my granddaughter who is 10 will be doing this while I sit on beach so I didn't plan on buying a ticket for me since I have 2 "new" knees. Is that ok?

I'm confused! The shore excursion for the water park and slide in Coco Cay says in one place that the duration is one hour but then in the description it says enjoy " a day full of activities". You have to pick a time also. Do you only get to play for one hour or can you play all day? Also, my granddaughter who is 10 will be doing this while I sit on beach so I didn't plan on buying a ticket for me since I have 2 "new" knees. Is that ok?

I was wondering the same thing:confused:. The description is kinda confusing. From what I have read on these boards, 1 hour at the water park is enough. It's very tiring and if there are lots of "big kids" there, smaller kids can find it hard to get on some of the floating things.

When we were there the kids were made to wear life jackets while playing in the water park area. They play for an hour then everyone gets out and the next group goes. You are told a time to be there for your hour. (The park area is roped off from the rest of the beach.)

If I remember correctly, they can do the slide as much as they want but it is purchased separately from the water park.

We sat on the beach and watched our son play. Hubby did the slide with him and I sat nearby watching. There is a lifeguard out by the water park area watching and blowing a whistle if someone does something they aren't supposed to ;)

My son enjoyed the slide best I think. Some of the water toys are hard to get up on and to me seems tiring. I know it would wear me out. lol

The "day of activities" is probably the beach as you can stay there all you want without doing the slide or water park. They also have kayaks and I think other water items you can rent.

Edited by sungifts

Yep 1hr is the limit in water park as already quoted.. And that is plenty

If you are fit then you will do them all.. Some are a little difficult to navigate

The water slide DD and I spent all afternoon on, no charge..and great fun:)

Just about everything offered at Cococay is pretty much a horrible value.

In Cozumel you can pay $12 for better floating water toys and play on it all day.

That 1 hour time limit is ridiculous.

Save your $$ and use it somewhere else...

Edited by matj2000