Quick Cabin Q

nafanny29

Hi all, I have just booked a X grade balcony on Celebrity Silhoutte and been allocated cabin 9208.

On the deck plan on this site, there are 2 symbols depicted with this cabin, a square and triangle that mean "convertable sofabed" and "one upper berth"

I am a bit worried as it is just myself and my partner going and am a bit disappointed if all there is is a sofabed, or one of us has to sleep on an upper berth?

Can anyone re-assure me please!!

Hi all, I have just booked a X grade balcony on Celebrity Silhoutte and been allocated cabin 9208.

On the deck plan on this site, there are 2 symbols depicted with this cabin, a square and triangle that mean "convertable sofabed" and "one upper berth"

I am a bit worried as it is just myself and my partner going and am a bit disappointed if all there is is a sofabed, or one of us has to sleep on an upper berth?

Can anyone re-assure me please!!

You will have a normal bed. It is twin beds that you choose if you want them together or left as twins. The symbols are just to show that the room will hold more than 2 people since the couch pulls out and there is an upper berth that can be put down at night for sleeping if needed for the number of people in the room.

Linda

That's exactly right. We were just in 7138 and we had the upper berth as well. You can barely even notice it as it is flush into the ceiling. The sofa bed is just a standard S class couch that has a trundle that can be pulled out if needed. You have no worries at all--your bed will be close to the bathroom, and your room will be lovely.;)