Guarantee Verandah Stateroom

canuckinindia

I'm looking at a Guarantee Verandah Stateroom (Booking Class X) and wanted to know when they allot a specific stateroom?

When you book?

Specific time after booking? S

Specific time before the cruise departure?

It can be allocated anytime up to when you sail, some have said they know within a few days, others much longer

I booked an X 13 weeks before the sail date and the room number showed up in my planner about 5 weeks later if I remember correctly.

:)

I've booked a guarantee a number of times. There doesn't seem to be any real process as to when, but most have been assigned a couple weeks after final payment date. The latest I've ever been assigned a cabin was two weeks prior to sailing but that was only once.

Input your booking number into the My Celebrity section of the Celebrity website and check every couple of days.

Good luck, hope you get a good cabin.

We were assigned a balcony room on the Vista deck (8) within an hour of the booking! Booked with an agent on the phone, went on line an hour later and bingo the cabin number was there. Very happy - was expecting a restricted view room!