Hot tub schedule

HammockDreamer

We have just book our first Celebrity cruise on the Constellation for Christmas week. I found the 'dailies" posted on cc and noted that the pool/hot tubs close at 10 P.M. ----- my husband needs extended hydrotherapy for medical reasons and I was wondering how set in stone the hot tub schedule is. Thanks for your input.

Laurie

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Forums mobile app

The crew pretty much abide by the published schedule. If you go to the t-pool late at night you may see a net covering it. That's when they do maintenance as well. You can try talking to Guest Relations on the ship, but I wouldn't count on having any exception made. They really don't want passengers in the hot tubs or the t-pool in the wee hours

they close per the schedule, at which time the pools and hot tubs are covered with nets for safety. That you areon a holiday cruise that will be overrun with lots of children, I'd expect them to be VERY strict on closing times.

All suites, even sky suites, have whirlpool tubs in them, and the royals and above have a whirlpool on the veranda, should this be life threatening and necessary for safety of life, you do have the option.

Since you are on Connie, it has one of the wonderful Thalasotherapy pools, he will certainly enjoy all day long if he wants to.

http://i.usatoday.net/travel/_photos/gallery/cruise-ship-tours/tr110117_celeb-constellation/05-solariumpg-vertical.jpg

you can see the "whirlpool-like" treatment seating areas on the 2 sides, and the 4 corners have spouts pouring out a 2" column of water thats like getting a massage when standing under it. Also the water is heated, I'd estimate e to the mid 90's or so. However the waiter gets disgusting and gross, I refused to enter the last 2 days of summit cruise, even reporting the nastiness the day before when I noticed it. Water was green, yet outdoor pools were crystal blue. chunks of hair and skin and god knows what else floating around. ick. Not sure why they wouldn't empty and refill nightly, it takes no time at all as the eater comes straight fro the sea.