Free cruise on Sky.

dcj1993

Just got home from our cruise on the breakaway and we received a free cruise on the Sky. Does anyone know how to book the free cruise?

Sorry - nobody can answer this without a bit more information from you.

How did you get a free cruise?

Who gave you a free cruise?

What does the "certificate" or letter say?

We booked this cruise and was told that if we did booked it before an end date that we would receive a 3 or 4 night free cruise on the Sky. I am the type of person that likes to do things on my own and really talk to a travel agent. I didn't know if anyone else knows how to do everything. There were a lot of couples on this cruise that did the same thing and the desk didn't have any clue about a free one offered.

BOOK A CRUISE ON NORWEGIAN BREAKAWAY OR GETAWAY AND GET A SECOND CRUISE TO THE BAHAMAS ON NORWEGIAN SKY FREE.

What’s better than one amazing cruise with Norwegian Cruise Line? Two cruises for the price of one. Book and sail on a summer cruise in The Caribbean on Norwegian Getaway or in Bermuda on Norwegian Breakaway and get an additional 3- or 4-day cruise to the Bahamas on Norwegian Sky for free! Get ready to pack your sunscreen and Cruise Like a Norwegian®. Book today, before this incre-double deal is gone.

There should be a coupon in your account.

Here is a link to the offer terms and conditions:

http://www.ncl.com/sites/default/files/Buy%20Once,%20Cruise%20Twice%20-%20How%20To%20Redeem%20Your%20Cruise.pdf

We're doing the same thing, except with a Getaway cruise to qualify. And probably dragging friends (one wirgin, one who cruised years ago as a child) onto the Sky cruise.

The only thing that bothers me is that I can't book/reserve the 'free' Sky cruise right now so we can all arrange time off from work/school/etc.

Rick

Thank you for your help. I guess its just not showing because we just got home today. Wanted to try and jump on it before it was all gone. One more question, there was two of us so does that give both of us a free cruise? I mean its saying only one coupon.

Thank you for your help. I guess its just not showing because we just got home today. Wanted to try and jump on it before it was all gone. One more question, there was two of us so does that give both of us a free cruise? I mean its saying only one coupon.

Guest #1 and #2 on the first reservation get the free cruise on the SKY....as guest #1 and guest #2 in that free cabin.

Have you tried selecting the cruise you would like, select the cabin and enter in your guest information. In the payment section (drop down box) you may find the free cruise coupon at that point to apply as payment.

Edited by Got Tequila?