Trip Report: Radiance of the Seas - Alaska

On to Skagway..

We were docked quite early. The Coral Princess, along with two NCL ships joined us.

IMG_2317_zps0db8865f.jpg

IMG_2322_zpsd57f06fa.jpg

Some area views:

IMG_2321_zpsa7c26483.jpg

IMG_2319_zps8e5b04f1.jpg

We had booked a tour with Frontier Excursions & Adventures. Another great tour and we definitely would recommend this company.

We had to be off the ship pretty early, so no pictures of the town of Skagway just yet..

Radiance and the Coral Princess in front:

IMG_2326_zpsd963226b.jpg

More to come.. Our excursion into the Yukon..

Edited by cruiserccl1212

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I'm taking this cruise August 2015 and I'm enjoying your review. I have a few questions for you. We are also from PA and are starting to look for flights (too far out right now).

What carrier did you use and what time did they leave? Also, if you don't mind, what was the cost?

I see you had room 8102. We almost booked that one but ended up booking the sister room 8088. How did you like you room? Was there much noise? How was the balcony? Do you have any pictures of the balcony?

Thanks in advance for any answers!

Hi! I'm taking this cruise August 2015 and I'm enjoying your review. I have a few questions for you. We are also from PA and are starting to look for flights (too far out right now).

What carrier did you use and what time did they leave? Also, if you don't mind, what was the cost?

I see you had room 8102. We almost booked that one but ended up booking the sister room 8088. How did you like you room? Was there much noise? How was the balcony? Do you have any pictures of the balcony?

Thanks in advance for any answers!

First off, I know I've been very delayed in posting my review over the last few weeks. I'll be finishing it soon. So sorry about that! :o

You'll love Alaska! We used US Airways from PHL to Vancouver with a stop in Phoenix. We probably could have found a more convenient flight, but oh well! I'm not sure about the price. We loved the room and the size of the balcony. Noise didn't bother us at all! I think I have pictures, but I'll have to check and see if I can post.

• 1 month later...

Looks amazing. Alaska & Canada are on the top of my travel lists but the cost and distance from Australia is just too much. One day!

Thanks for the photos and report. I really enjoyed living the trip through you.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app