Birthday Present

Hi

My mother-in-law is cruising later this month. We were thinking of getting her vouchers to use onboard. Does anyone know how much some of the beauty treatments are?

Thanks 😊

sorry cant help with the spa prices, but a good gift would be to arrange for flowers/champagne/chocolate strawberries/bowl of fruit to be placed in cabin on arrival or book one of the various celebration packages where you can get a combination of cake/breakfast in bed/a photo with the captain/a notice in the cruise news/sparkling wine/dinner with the captain etc etc

can all be booked thru thomsons before they go so that is is waiting for them when they arrive

sorry cant help with the spa prices, but a good gift would be to arrange for flowers/champagne/chocolate strawberries/bowl of fruit to be placed in cabin on arrival or book one of the various celebration packages where you can get a combination of cake/breakfast in bed/a photo with the captain/a notice in the cruise news/sparkling wine/dinner with the captain etc etc

can all be booked thru thomsons before they go so that is is waiting for them when they arrive

Hi geomagot

Not sure that all your recommendations can be booked by a third party, unless they are also travelling and then it will be charged to their account. Might be worth Poppy01 contacting Thomson to find out.:)

oops..yes good point....didnt think of that:o

knowing thomsons they will probably put it on their bill too:(

i havnt heard of being able to buy spa vouchers either?...I dont think they will accept the regular 'days out' style vouchers that you can buy on various websites?

yes a third person can purchase and pay for the celebration packages but would need to have the booking reference, my daughter cleverly copied our booking reference one year and there were champagne and strawberries dipped in chocolate waiting for us in our cabin, a lovely surprise.

Edited by aerobics9876

Hi

I was probably thinking more spa vouchers so it is more personal to her. I contacted thomsons and can buy vouchers in multiples of £25. I just want to ensure we give her enough to cover any treatment. Thanks for your help.

Hi

My mother-in-law is cruising later this month. We were thinking of getting her vouchers to use onboard. Does anyone know how much some of the beauty treatments are?

Thanks

LOL....That can be taken two ways, poor mother in law is in need of beauty treatment....sorry!!!

Treatment prices vary - it's usually cheaper on days that everyone is ashore on trips although they sometimes have 'offers' on sea days. It's approx £60 for a facial depending on which one you have. I had one last year on Dream and thought it expensive as much of the time was spent discussing products etc. An alternative idea would be a voucher for a local beauty salon where she could have a manicure/pedicure just before she goes on the cruise.