BREEZE/Dream class DECK 6 CONCERNS

Hi everybody.

Hope somebody can give us some insight. Sailing on the Breeze in 2 weeks. There are 4 of us & we wanted connecting rms so we were limited. I booked mid ship deck 6 & looked to avoid being over the piano bar & night club.

Then I realized my balcony will overlook the hot tub. I don't really mind that I don't have the view directly down to the ocean, but my concern is will people in the hot tub be in my face every time I sit out on my balcony?? Are those open 24/7?

I will still gladly take this stateroom versus being under a pool deck or the galley. It is what it is -- we will make the best of it & have a great time!!! Just wondering if anybody has some experience with this.

I found this photo and I'm trying to gauge it.

Thanks & Happy sailing!

ynenetat.jpg

Edited by Pack My Bags
wrong photo typo

Hi everybody.

Hope somebody can give us some insight. Sailing on the Breeze in 2 weeks. There are 4 of us & we wanted connecting rms so we were limited. I booked mid ship deck 6 & looked to avoid being over the piano bar & night club.

Then I realized my balcony will overlook the hot tub. I don't really mind that I don't have the view directly down to the ocean, but my concern is will people in the hot tub be in my face every time I sit out on my balcony?? Are those open 24/7?

I will still gladly take this stateroom versus being under a pool deck or the galley. It is what it is and we will make the best of it. Just wondering if anybody has some insight.

Happy sailing!

The hours for those hot tubs are 9am-9pm. Happy Cruising

Hi everybody.

I will still gladly take this stateroom versus being under a pool deck or the galley. It is what it is -- we will make the best of it & have a great time!!! Just wondering if anybody has some experience with this.

Thanks & Happy sailing!

ynenetat.jpg

I've been on the Magic twice ..... which is a Breeze / Dream Sister ship.

YES .... everyone on Deck 5 can look up at your Balcony.

If you're sitting on your Balcony ..... you will be on display to those walking on Deck 5.

I was in a Balcony on Deck 9 on the Magic ..... and Loved that Location.

Edited by flc