Carnival Glory May 31 Eastern Caribbean with American Table Pics!

CruiserJul

Brianna - glad you are enjoying my review! I always enjoy reading yours! I'm glad your mom is going with you the next time. You guys will love Grand Turk. Margaritaville is a fun place

Thank-You. We were in Grand Turk in 2009 and we just shopped at the port area and enjoyed Margaritaville. That is exactly what we are planning on doing this time around as well

Thank you SO MUCH for this! I'm on her on the 26th; I see several people in this thread on the same cruise.

I wanted to take DD away for a week; she's transitioning into a new position (big promotion!) and this would have been the perfect trip, but it turns out she can't go after all. So I'll be solo :( It's ok, I'll take the time to just sit on the balcony and read, but I'm sad that she won't be along. Still, the rate was so good that even paying for both of us, it's a bargain. I love when that happens!

I was on a four-nighter on Inspiration in March. The menu was almost identical but there were tablecloths every night; I was startled to see them missing in your photos. Somehow it diminishes the experience of "dining" in the MDR to me to not have them. That's not necessarily a bad thing, I just won't feel as guilty choosing a more casual venue on a couple of nights!

Thanks again, it was a really complete review and your photos are wonderful.

Thanks for reading! I don't know why some of the ships with American Table/Feast have tablecloths all of the time and others only on formal night (like ours). If you are planning on the other dining options keep in mind that the Blue Iguana is only open until like 2:00 or so and Guys is open until 6:00. However, the buffet, steakhouse, pizza, deli and room service will all be available.

Have a fun cruise!