Internet Cafe's

missjanine

i'm taking the celebrity zenith to bermuda on saturday. the internet rates are ridiculous, and i'm finishing up one of my classes that week. can anyone reccommend any internet cafe's near the ports on st. george and hamilton? i'd appreciate it! thanks!

-janine

with tropical storm harvey you might want to make sure the internet cafes on bermuda are up and running. the ships system should be fine. we did zenith 2 years ago. the pastries are to die for!! the large windowed lounge is a great place to be when the ship first approaches bermuda, unless you don't mind being up on deck with the wind. zenith was clean, the staff friendly and the activities well planned. have a great time and kiss the bermuda sand for me when you get off.

The Internet Cafe in St George owned by E.Michael Jones (Former Concilor of St George CorpTownship/Mayor and former Town Crier who still does walking tours of St George) may be a option. This is a few short blocks from the pier. You will find his pet Cockatoo Po outside on the tree.

Mr. Jones is a wonderful person and well worth seeking out to meet.

Archived