Any recent Gem cruisers??

EmergencyPA

Leaving on the Gem this Saturday. On same cruise 1 year ago. Any recent cruisers have an update on the entertainment?? New shows? New cast members?

Thanks

The Production cast on the 5/31 sailing was leaving with us on June 7, so you will have a new cast. I assume they will perform the same shows which is World Beat (which we missed) and Get Down Tonight.

Jeff Harms, comedian, who is hysterical, IMO, just came on with us so he will still be there.

Chip Romero, magician and comedian is on board. We didn't see him but my kids went and they were split on their opinion. One loved him, one not so much.

Thanks. Also is Lobster night still first night and only in Grand Pacific and Magenta?

It was definitely the first night and in Grand Pacific. We didn't go to Magenta so I can't say for sure but I would assume.... You know how that goes :D:D

Edited by GSLMOM
Typo

Lobster night is first night--all MDR's. Great outdoors best for breakfast

Jenny Lin = Hotel director (the best) say Hi from Tina and Jeff. She never sleeps and handles all problems

Dan Dan = Cruise director excellent def go to cake battle--hysterical (my husband is achef and does it with Dan Dan--funniest ever)

Safe sailing