Booking cupcake classes /speciality restaurants

Hi all,

I've tried to find the answer to this question before posting but I was unable to so I hope someone is able to help.

In the on line planner how many days prior to sailing are you able to book the cupcake class / speciality restaurants?

We are 80+ days away and when I log into my planner it says it's not available.

Thanks for your time / responses.

:)

Ps - feeling FAB as we've just made final payment..we've also pre-ordered drinks packages, all access tour and a massage for me so it's all feeling very real now :D

Hi all,

I've tried to find the answer to this question before posting but I was unable to so I hope someone is able to help.

In the on line planner how many days prior to sailing are you able to book the cupcake class / speciality restaurants?

Ps - feeling FAB as we've just made final payment..we've also pre-ordered drinks packages, all access tour and a massage for me so it's all feeling very real now :D

Unfortunately, there is no set time that Royal opens up reservations. It could be one time for specialty dining, another time for entertainment, and another time for excursions. All you can do is keep checking the website.

Unfortunately, there is no set time that Royal opens up reservations. It could be one time for specialty dining, another time for entertainment, and another time for excursions. All you can do is keep checking the website.

Thanks for your response.

I will keep checking :)

Hi all,

I believe for dining it is 2 months before your cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

In what section is the cupcake class? I don't see it on the Allure planner for our October cruise. TIA

As far as I understood its in the dining options, although I'm not sure where as I can't get in yet.

If you find it could you let me know please?