Voyager - Dover to Monte Carlo 8/31

CruiserPK

Greetings,

Just wondering if anyone will also be sailing on the Voyager from Dover to Monte Carlo on August 31st? We experienced our first Radisson cruise last year going from Monte Carlo to Venice (10 days) and so we know what to expect on the ship. However, knowing that you can order any bottles (I love Bailey's) is great. We did everything exactly as stated on the order form last year. Now I know I can add something! :) Any information on shore excursions would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, my husband and I will be on this cruise, and there are several others from another board as well. We will also be going on from Monte Carlo to Rome for the Sept 10 sailing.:) There is also a posting further down on Roll Calls from Shelly who will be on with a group from her husband's Company as well.

Hi. I'm also on this cruise with my wife and a couple of friends. Like the previous poster says, there are some other people also on this cruise who have been corresponding. You can email me at comcast.net and I'll put you in touch with them. Looking forward to meeting you on board. Tom.

Dear Cruiser PK:

My partner Hiro and I will be on-board along with a group of very friendly people from another cruise board. Why not come meet up with us and say hello? We'll be meeting after the mandatory "muster" on Deck 11 at the Pool Bar from 6:00pm - 6:30pm for drinks and socializing during the ship's sail-a-way. No doubt some of us will be going to dinner afterwards, so please stop by and make friends with like-minded cruise, food, and wine enthusiasts...

Cheers!

Eric

Thanks for the invite Eric. We are traveling with my "older" parents- married 57 years this November! So, we will see how tired they are from their trip from Boston. My husband I live in England at the present time, so our trip is very short! We hope to make it up to the cocktail hour as we set sail. See you on the ship!

Only 3 weeks left! :D

Pam

Archived