Breakaway Spa Suite location question.....

wasiii

.....did some searches and wasn't able to find my answer.

Last year we had a Spa Mini-Suite on our Breakaway cruise. On deck 15 above the cabin is the main sundeck. We never had any issues with noise from it whether it was during the day or night.

This year, we have Haven Spa Suite on our upcoming Breakaway cruise. Looking at the deck plans, I see that the Fitness Center is directly above these cabins.

Can anyone shed some light as to whether or not there are any noise issues from the Fitness Center on the Starboard side of the ship?

:confused:

wasiii

.....did some searches and wasn't able to find my answer.

Last year we had a Spa Mini-Suite on our Breakaway cruise. On deck 15 above the cabin is the main sundeck. We never had any issues with noise from it whether it was during the day or night.

This year, we have Haven Spa Suite on our upcoming Breakaway cruise. Looking at the deck plans, I see that the Fitness Center is directly above these cabins.

Can anyone shed some light as to whether or not there are any noise issues from the Fitness Center on the Starboard side of the ship?

:confused:

wasiii

There have been mixed reports on this issue, but some have reported having noise issues from the Fitness Center on the starboard side. I can tell you that I stayed in a spa suite on the port side of the ship and there were absolutely no noise problems.

There have been mixed reports on this issue, but some have reported having noise issues from the Fitness Center on the starboard side. I can tell you that I stayed in a spa suite on the port side of the ship and there were absolutely no noise problems.

.....I eventually found another thread on this and the reviews were mixed about the starboard side but all was good with port.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1995938

Changed my cabin yesterday to the port from starboard.

:D

wasiii

Edited by wasiii