Question about Choice Air One Way

robin13

I will be doing a Greek Isle cruise in November 2015. I don't have enough American FF miles for a RT ticket but I do have enough for one way. My question is can I use Choice Air for the return flight? This cruise leaves from Rome and ends up in Barcelona. I am figuring a RT ticket will be at least $1200 so if there is anyway for me to save money I am all for it. My mother used Choice Air for her TA but since this is not a TA I didn't know if they would just do one leg of the trip.

I will be doing a Greek Isle cruise in November 2015. I don't have enough American FF miles for a RT ticket but I do have enough for one way. My question is can I use Choice Air for the return flight? This cruise leaves from Rome and ends up in Barcelona. I am figuring a RT ticket will be at least $1200 so if there is anyway for me to save money I am all for it. My mother used Choice Air for her TA but since this is not a TA I didn't know if they would just do one leg of the trip.

No problem. I've done 3 different one-way trips from the US to Europe using Choice Air.

You can also buy 20,000 miles from AA for around $500, then turn around and redeem them for the return ticket.

Does AA have a credit card that is offering miles as a sign up bonus. That might work for your return. We just accepted 50, 000 miles on another airline and will use another credit card to erase the other half.

Does AA have a credit card that is offering miles as a sign up bonus. That might work for your return. We just accepted 50, 000 miles on another airline and will use another credit card to erase the other half.

Yes, the Citibank AA-branded MasterCard has a current signup bonus of 30,000 miles following a $1000 spend. https://www.citi.com/credit-cards/compare-credit-cards/detail.do?ID=american-airlines-aadvantage-credit-cards

My question is can I use Choice Air for the return flight?

Please read the sticky at the top of the airline page about the pros and cons of cruise air, so you know exactly what you are buying.

Edited by UKBayern