Time between arrival at Palma Airport and Sailaway

It's a long time off but I've just booked a cruise on Dream - departure from Palma on the first day is 23.00 - but - my flight arrives Palma at 13.10 - it's my first Thomson cruise - so a couple of questions:

1, with transfers included from the Thomson flight, will we be taken directly from the airport to the ship?

2, what time are we likely to be boarding the ship?

3, if we board the ship in early afternoon are we then able to leave the ship and go into Palma? If so what time would we need to be back on the ship?

It's a long time off but I've just booked a cruise on Dream - departure from Palma on the first day is 23.00 - but - my flight arrives Palma at 13.10 - it's my first Thomson cruise - so a couple of questions:

1, with transfers included from the Thomson flight, will we be taken directly from the airport to the ship?

2, what time are we likely to be boarding the ship?

3, if we board the ship in early afternoon are we then able to leave the ship and go into Palma? If so what time would we need to be back on the ship?

1. - yes

2. - depends on road traffic. Collect your cases, get on coach, drive to ship, do check-in, board

3. - yes, be back at least 30 mins before departure or in time for the lifeboat drill.

Its usually about an hour or a bit more after you collect your case and are physically on the ship. Theres a bus stop right outside the port which takes you to the centre of palma. We tend to take a taxi but don't get one within the port as they cost more. Walk a wee bit then take one. They are reasonable but ask the price before getting in.

I had to laugh. On our last cruise going in on the bus, we caught sight of the ship. There was that big block of flats The Norwegian Epic beside ours. Some passengers were wondering which ship was ours . "oh I hope its not that huge one" some said. "Naw I think its the wee one" someone else said. And so the discussion went on. It was really quite amusing.

Edited by Langtoncouple

We landed the time as you 2 weeks ago we were on the ship just after 2 we didnt get off again we just chilled out as you have to have emergency drill at 9.30and we wanted to freshen up and eat before then