Bonnie - UK B2B Discount dispute

lexdisic

Lexdisic - Oops pressed the wrong button. I managed to find the ruling and it does seem as quoted to be per person but then says per stateroom:confused: I think it's been badly written and needs to be corrected. Reminds me of the 'All Inclusive' and 'More Inclusive' cruising debacle:(

It says per person BASED on 2 per stateroom. Celebrity went through the same thing with their drinks packages and had to do a U-Turn on the decision after they tried to advertise one thing and change what was included. Makes one wonder if they knew what they were doing. You are probably right in that its just badly written - no excuse for the powers that be that should check especially as its the T&C's that is supposedly there to clarify whats what. If its a "NO" for me then they just lifted my expectations to then let me down again - not a good start for me as I cant see anything else that would be suitable. We will see, at least I tried.

Yes I I have heard that the savings is per stateroom, based on double occupancy, per voyage. They have now corrected the website in the one spot.

The UK MD, Richard Twynam, is happy to work with you though. We would rather you sail with us than cancel!

Please email him at

rtwynam@azamaraclubcruises.com

Thanks Bonnie - thats excellent news.

An MD that talks to its customers - I am impressed.

I will contact him in the a.m.

Thank you again - I will keep you informed

• 1 month later...
Yes I I have heard that the savings is per stateroom, based on double occupancy, per voyage. They have now corrected the website in the one spot.

The UK MD, Richard Twynam, is happy to work with you though. We would rather you sail with us than cancel!

Please email him at

rtwynam@azamaraclubcruises.com

Hi Bonnie

I apologise for the delay in letting you know the outcome, but here goes.

Richard Twynam did get in touch and did try to resolve my situation. He was prepared to honour the per passenger B2B discount and indeed the website was changed swiftly to per stateroom, but I thank him for being prepared to honour the typo error on the website. However, the issue of the increased cabin price to then offer discounted flights was not resolved, and as I had to stick with my budget limit, the increased prices took me over my limit and I had to disappointingly cancel the cruise.

Fast forward to today and the BOGOHO offer kicked in with a saving 25% saving on those fares and I now have an upgrade to an N1 suite at over £2200 ($3700) cheaper than what I was prepared to pay in the first place had I been given the reduced flight prices on the original cabin price.

Had Azamara not have played the sneaky marketing price games, they would have gained a happy customer and got £2200 more out of me. Fortunately for me they did, and I now have the cruise I want in an upgraded suite at a price I previously could have only wished for in my dreams. Needless to say I am one very happy customer now - it may be through my patience instead of Az goodwill, but at least I am able to report a happy ending for me and possible a shot in the foot for the marketing dept :p

Thank you Bonnie and Richard for giving it your attention.