Tendering Belize and Grand Cayman

GatorGirl57

Going to Belize and want to do a shark/ray excursion. I am sure I could book it less expensive then booking it thru Carnival but wondering if it could be worth it because of the tendering. The only other I tendered was GC and did not book thru Carnival but was lucky and got off on one of the first tenders.

Is it worth the peace of mind to book thru Carnival in Belize?

Sean,

I think you have a lot of things to weigh. What time does the non-Carnival excursion want you off the boat? By noon, it is nearly always very easy to get a tender. Normally it is just difficult to be on the first few. What is the difference in cost to take a Carnival excursion? What is the difference in quality (based on trip advisor reviews?) Is FTTF still available, are you willing to check every day for it if not, and would the $50 be worth it for you?

When I got to the tender ticket place an hour early, I was the second person there. What it is worth to you to not have to wait in line? If you get to the tender ticket place early, you will likely get on a early tender and not have a problem.

Hope this thought process helps!

We've booked cave tubing and zip lining in Belize thru .bz for our cruise in October. I was curious about all this tendering and time stuff also. Thank you for starting this thread!

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Forums mobile app