Advice on Solo November 2015 Breakaway sailings

maywell

I need advice or at least another PoV regarding 2 Solo November 2015 sailings on the Breakaway:

12 day -Nov 29 from New York returning on Dec 11 going to San Juan, St. Thomas, Tortola, Bridgetown , Basseterre. The fare right now is $1,699 for studio plus the UDP is $195.

~or~

20 day - Nov 22 from New York which includes the Nov 29 sailing plus Orlando, Great Stirrup Cay and Nassau. The fare currently for this one is $2639.00 for a studio and UDP is $299 (Got this info from NCL customer service rep, not their travel agent)

The dilemma I need advice on is this:

A) Should I lock in now and pay the $400 deposit, then start paying it off before the due date when I finish paying for the 2014 Nov trip in September, since it seems this the lowest that it will get for either sailing?

~or~

B) Pay the deposit in September when I finish paying (if the fare stays the same or goes lower than it is now) and pay off before the due date .

~or~

C) Do what the travel agent at Norwegian suggested and pay the $250 deposit when I sail this year to pay the 2015 trip but thats also dependent on, if the price stays or is lower than it is now. That also means I have to carry additional money on me instead of the $300 I was planning to spend on 2014 sailing.

Right now, if I do option C - either sailing is going to be more expensive than it is due literally being a 1 year off and having 9-10 months to pay it off. If I do options a or b, I have about 13 months to pay before the due date. But regarding options B or C, will the sailing(s) be lower than it is right now if I do option A? Something tells me either A or B is the better choice especially if I choose the 20 day sailing over the 12 day, but I'm not so sure. Any advice on this is greatly appreciated.