Liberty 8 Day Eastern American Table / Feast Menus

CoasterJoe

Does anyone have the new menus from after Her move to Port Canaveral? We're trying to decide what night to book the steakhouse.

Thanks

I'm not sure what all will be served on your itinerary but I have this website with American Menus from several ships and itineraries that may help some, compliments of Zydecocruiser, another CC member. Hope this helps some if you don't get any other replies.

http://www.zydecocruiser.net/menus/CarnivalCruiseLineMenus.htm

I'm not sure what all will be served on your itinerary but I have this website with American Menus from several ships and itineraries that may help some, compliments of Zydecocruiser, another CC member. Hope this helps some if you don't get any other replies.

http://www.zydecocruiser.net/menus/CarnivalCruiseLineMenus.htm

Thanks pghsteelerfan. I have seen those but I was looking fore more recent ones.

Thanks pghsteelerfan. I have seen those but I was looking fore more recent ones.

I wasn't sure if they'd be helpful or not, since you're on a different itinerary. Hopefully someone else can answer this for you. At least we can get this "bumped".

I really want to see the too. Trying to decide when to eat at the specialty restaurants. Do you know when the formal nites are for the Aruba, Curacao and Grand Turk, in that order for Dec cruise?

Is that an 8 day cruise? I haven't been on that itinerary...yet, and we've also only been on 7 day cruises. I know the first formal night is usually the first sea day and on our past three cruises the 2nd formal night has been on the Thursday, even for our most recent which was Saturday to Saturday. Hopefully someone else can answer for certain.

I don't have the new menu's but I just got off the Liberty this morning and I was told by my waiters that they are making another change starting next week for training and the following cruise go live. They are adding the steakhouse selections for a fee in the dining room.

I don't have the new menu's but I just got off the Liberty this morning and I was told by my waiters that they are making another change starting next week for training and the following cruise go live. They are adding the steakhouse selections for a fee in the dining room.

Thanks for the info! I'm curious to see how that works.