Guarantee Inside Cabin

zodiac1

Refunding you 50% and giving you the other 50% as a credit toward your next cruise is a 100% refund. Plus a two-category upgrade. It's not a bad moveover offer. I'd probably take it, fly over anyway, and use that extra time to toodle around England by car until leg 2 of the b2b2b commenced.

We considered the offer, did some research and found that it didn't benefit us. First of all, we have never been to Iceland and didn't want to give up that cruise. The price of Iceland is more expensive than most other cruises so getting a future cruise for the remaining 50% that we paid wasn't a good deal unless we went back to Iceland. Iceland is not available again for a year and I can't guarantee that I will be able to go at that time. Most other locations up to 17 days are less expensive. We worked out the numbers by looking at several other cruise locations. Bonnie is a teacher so can only travel to places available during her school breaks.

Diane (djwa) and Bonnie (flourpot)

We had our inside cabin changed to a better location on the ship once - so that was sort of an upgrade (on Emerald Princess, from somewhere in the middle of deck 9 to a couple of doors from the terrace pool on deck 14). We have an OV oceanview on the Island Princess on our next cruise, but I don't see them upgrading us, especially since it's a smaller ship that's pretty solidly booked.