3rd Person in Yacht Club

tarheelmjfan

Does MSC ever offer good deals for the 3rd person in YC? From posts I've read here, it appear kids sail free doesn't apply to those staterooms. (DS is 22 & wouldn't be eligible anyway, if the third person must be a minor to sail free.) I'm going to try to convince him he'd rather take an MSC cruise next fall/winter than a multi-city land trip he wants us to take in the fall. :D FWIW, Divina's fall 2015 schedule isn't available on the US site, so I can't even check to see what the regular 3rd person rate is.

Does MSC ever offer good deals for the 3rd person in YC? From posts I've read here, it appear kids sail free doesn't apply to those staterooms. (DS is 22 & wouldn't be eligible anyway, if the third person must be a minor to sail free.) I'm going to try to convince him he'd rather take an MSC cruise next fall/winter than a multi-city land trip he wants us to take in the fall. :D FWIW, Divina's fall 2015 schedule isn't available on the US site, so I can't even check to see what the regular 3rd person rate is.

Hi we are only the port fees for our daughter she is only 14. I have done a dummy booking on the uk website and this is the pricing I got for 3 adults for cabin 15028 I chose 7th march 2015 just a random date.

Cabin type: Deluxe Suite

Number of guests: 3 Adults

1° guest

Cruise rate £1,589.00

2° guest

Cruise rate £1,589.00

3° guest

Cruise rate £529.00

Judith

Edited by tigger89

Hi we are only the port fees for our daughter she is only 14. I have done a dummy booking on the uk website and this is the pricing I got for 3 adults for cabin 15028 I chose 7th march 2015 just a random date.

Cabin type: Deluxe Suite

Number of guests: 3 Adults

1° guest

Cruise rate £1,589.00

2° guest

Cruise rate £1,589.00

3° guest

Cruise rate £529.00

Judith

Thanks so much for taking the time to look for me. That's not bad for the 3rd person. Paying port fees only for you DD is a great deal. I wish those deals applied to all 3rd persons in a stateroom. DS is old enough to partake of the alcohol, so I can see why anyone over the legal drinking age isn't free. I wouldn't turn it down though. ;)