RCI Explorer of the Seas 15-23 May 2015, Northern Europe ..

sgagne30

Good day all,

I just booked this cruise yesterday and I was wondering if there were any other LGBT on the same ship. I know there will be some but anyone of you on it? I am going on the cruise by myself so far. I hope to get to know some other people on it.

Cheers

Stephane

Hi Stephane, Greg and I will be onboard and 2nd trip heading to Norway. This will be a surprise cruise for Greg--as I will let him think we are going to St Thomas...he will find out when the car arrives to go to the airport---3 days early...Brett

Hi Stephane, Greg and I will be onboard and 2nd trip heading to Norway. This will be a surprise cruise for Greg--as I will let him think we are going to St Thomas...he will find out when the car arrives to go to the airport---3 days early...Brett

That's a nice surprise!!!

Where are you guys from? I live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. I'm a 44 year old male (the name can be confusing since it's French). This will be my 7th cruise, but first one as a Europe cruise. I have done 2 TAs but none starting & finishing in Europe. I am looking forward to it. The stops appear interesting.

Chat again soon hopefully.

:)

Stephane,

Sorry I was away for the weekend and out of touch...

Greg and I are from Sarasota, FL---where it is very hot today. We are both 52 and have traveled around quite a bit. Since this will be a surprise cruise for Greg I will be doing a lot of planning and plotting to pull this off (should be easy). My email is theosu12comcast.net if you want to send me a message---maybe send you a picture or two to you...Brett