NCL 3rd person free promo???

cruisinmom&2

OK apparently it has been too long since I booked, or my memory is failing. Does NCL do 3/4th person free promos besides the "kids sail free" ones? I know there would still be taxes/fees for extra people, but I really thought getting a 3 person free was not a big deal. I told my daughter she could bring her college roomie for just the tax/fees and now I cant find that deal. She already bought her plane ticket, so I really am hoping this promo does come along every now and then...at least before our planned October Bermuda cruise.

Kids sail free was basically the 3-4 person free....I don't recall there being an age limit.

Price the intended cruise online with 2 people,then price with 3 people to see what the TOTAL cost is.

Kids sail free is over.There was no age limit.When I booked my cruise it was 3rd -8th person free plus we got the ultimate dining package also.I just checked prices for my sailing and w/o the 3rd and 4th free my cruise would be over $900 more today,with out the dining package.At the time I booked I was up in the air about taking one of our sons friends with us and asked when this promo ended.The promo was only a few weeks at the time.My PCC told me to add him at time of booking and we could always remove him at time of final payment.If you see that promo again jump on it.Our friends are going on the cruise with us ,a family of 5 :eek:,in an OV family room for under 3k, can't beat that offer.Good Luck.

I booked during the same sale, and it was the only reason I could even consider the Haven (on Getaway) this coming August. Great rates + Ultimate drink and dining plans thrown in as well. That sale got me off the Royal Oasis of the Seas and onto the Getaway, which isn't easy to do.

Now if they could do it again so I could book POA for summer 2016....

Kids sail free is over.There was no age limit.When I booked my cruise it was 3rd -8th person free plus we got the ultimate dining package also.I just checked prices for my sailing and w/o the 3rd and 4th free my cruise would be over $900 more today,with out the dining package.At the time I booked I was up in the air about taking one of our sons friends with us and asked when this promo ended.The promo was only a few weeks at the time.My PCC told me to add him at time of booking and we could always remove him at time of final payment.If you see that promo again jump on it.Our friends are going on the cruise with us ,a family of 5 :eek:,in an OV family room for under 3k, can't beat that offer.Good Luck.
Edited by JasonV1

I booked during the same sale, and it was the only reason I could even consider the Haven (on Getaway) this coming August. Great rates + Ultimate drink and dining plans thrown in as well. That sale got me off the Royal Oasis of the Seas and onto the Getaway, which isn't easy to do.

Now if they could do it again so I could book POA for summer 2016....

I don't think the POA was included in the original promo,I thought only Bermuda and Carribbean cruises were.I also forgot about the UBP was included with the suites.They are two nice perks alone,combine that with the suite perks.....FORGETABOUTIT !!!

• 7 months later...