Has anyone stayed in 7258 on Legend? (Huge Balcony!)

Herby

We just got upgraded to this cabin on the legend (7258) and it looks like there is an extra long balcony! I can't find much info online about it or any pics. Im hoping someone has stayed in it previously that might have pics.

Herb

I was in 7258 a few years ago. They call it the "bowling alley" balcony. I don't have access to my pics on this computer, but if you google 'carnival legend 7258', there are lots of pics via the images link.

Have a great cruise, and enjoy that balcony! :D

Edited by Mom2JJandJ

We just got upgraded to this cabin on the legend (7258) and it looks like there is an extra long balcony! I can't find much info online about it or any pics. Im hoping someone has stayed in it previously that might have pics.

Herb

Congrats on the score. Usually to get this particular balcony you need to book way out, as it goes fast. We have had this balcony before, and my mother was in the HC cabin on the other side of the elevator, which has the same kind of balcony. We had the divider opened and had one HUGE balcony.

It was amazing and you will love it. When we had it, there were already loungers out there. Made for the perfect place to take a nap :)

Had 7258 on the Miracle in February and it was awesome. We had 3 loungers on the balcony and still could have fit more. Great cabin, you will love it!

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Forums mobile app

We've had that cabin on the Legend in 2009, and we also got in on the Spirit two years later.

It is a fabulous cabin! It is a triple sized balcony. We had four regular chairs, two side tables and a lounger. There was also room leftover to stretch out and lie on the balcony on a towel.

I bet you'll love that cabin.

I've tried to attach a picture, hoping it works!!

DSC06848.jpg.6bbf1e9fb76a27a81e8c17a1fedd1d5e.jpg

I'm impressed!! I got the photo up, though it is just a thumbnail.

We were happy with the chairs provided. Didn't ask for another lounger. Our stewards have been so helpful though, that if its possible, I'm sure they'll do their best.

Note: this room is beside a crew "cleaning" room. We heard noise in there once or twice. Very minimal noise and for a very short time. There was a sink they used to rinse some dishes or plates (guessing before the items went to the kitch for cleaning).

We were lucky - each time we booked the cabin on any of the spirit class, it was before the premium balcony fee and before the masses knew about the cabin. I've since tried many times to book that cabin...always gone :(

We've had that cabin on the Legend in 2009, and we also got in on the Spirit two years later.

It is a fabulous cabin! It is a triple sized balcony. We had four regular chairs, two side tables and a lounger. There was also room leftover to stretch out and lie on the balcony on a towel.

I bet you'll love that cabin.

I've tried to attach a picture, hoping it works!!

Thanks so much Payd! Pic looks awesome!

Im hoping there are 2 loungers but I'd be happy with 1!

Thanks so much Payd! Pic looks awesome!

Im hoping there are 2 loungers but I'd be happy with 1!

You are very welcome!

I bet you will love it. Just hope after you experience it once, you can book it again.

Wishing you a wonderful cruise!

I am wondering why this Great cabin was available so close to sailing for us to get upgraded to???

Maybe the people who had it canceled.

Or maybe they were upgraded.

Let us know how you liked it when you get back. I have the same cabin on Pride in Feb.

We have had one of these on the Legend also. We thought it was pretty private, until the people to our left one level up (and who we had lunch with) called down to us, dont sunbath in the nude.:o We didn't get loungers either, there were three chiars on our first day, but since there were just two of us, one diappeared on day two, and I noticed by the sound of scraping chairs our neighbors now had 4 chairs, hmmmmmm, didn't bother us any, we sat our every day on that balcony. It was wonderfu! ! Enjoy!

We just had 7454 on the Magic. I booked it way out. Loved the balcony. 3 chairs small table and lounger. The balcony was great but the room not so much. Only a small chair to sit on and since I travel with my brother had the beds made into twins. With the bathroom on the side could only open the door half way and had to slide in since the beds were apart. ImageUploadedByForums1403405125.060951.jpg.7c182200eab0e3da7bda22cf4e77860f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We just had 7454 on the Magic. I booked it way out. Loved the balcony. 3 chairs small table and lounger. The balcony was great but the room not so much. Only a small chair to sit on and since I travel with my brother had the beds made into twins. With the bathroom on the side could only open the door half way and had to slide in since the beds were apart. [ATTACH]316851[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

WOW jellybeana, that pic looks like the balcony is a lot more narrow than the one I saw a pic of.

WOW jellybeana, that pic looks like the balcony is a lot more narrow than the one I saw a pic of.

That's because it's a picture of a balcony on Magic.

Different class of ship than Legend.

Here's a pic from the Legend from our cabin a couple of years ago. One of the reasons we love the spirit class ships.

DSC00324_zpsce85b77b.jpg

Thanks for the pic! It looks like you didn't have a lounger on your balcony, is this correct? It seems have 1 some have 2 or some have been able to ask the room steward for one (or a second one) with or without luck.

Hammerman417 - was this cabin 7258 or one of the others like it on Legend?

Thanks for the pic! It looks like you didn't have a lounger on your balcony, is this correct? It seems have 1 some have 2 or some have been able to ask the room steward for one (or a second one) with or without luck.

Hammerman417 - was this cabin 7258 or one of the others like it on Legend?

Herby, yes this was cabin 7258 on the Legend. We asked our room steward and he did bring us a couple of loungers down from lido.:) You will love this cabin. It's great to have a glass of wine or two before dinner with a group of friends or family.

Paul

• 2 weeks later...
Herby, yes this was cabin 7258 on the Legend. We asked our room steward and he did bring us a couple of loungers down from lido.:) You will love this cabin. It's great to have a glass of wine or two before dinner with a group of friends or family.

Paul

So I guess if there isn't 2 loungers we can ask our room steward to bring another one to us and it seems that some room stewards will accommodate and some won't??

We would really like to have 2 so fingers crossed!

Edited by Herby