Carnival Miracle Vista Suite 8273

rwest898

I am going on the Miracle to Hawaii in 2015. My DH and I are going to be on the Panorama Deck in 8273. I have seen posts stating this is a great deck, and other stating a lower deck, possibly 6 or 7 would be better. Is there anyone that has stayed in that specific suite that can give me some insight. There are other Vista suites available now and I can change, however, my t/a says the suite is a great suite.

Thanks for the response.

We have sailed in 8273 on the Legend, Spirit and Pride and 8268 on the Miracle. We enjoy this deck. There is some noise from above but it has never really bothered us. The aft wrap is awesome, as well as the cabin size. We enjoyed this cabin more than the one on deck 6. We have booked 8273 on the Miracle for our cruise to Mexico in November. I have attached a photo from the balcony on trip to the Western Caribbean on the Legend.

379569352_Westminster275.jpg.7e8852914fbef1807704a45bbc6b7b82.jpg

i was in that cabin (8273) for a carribean cruise.. loved it!!!!!!! we booked deck 4 for our upcoming alaska trip, because the balcony is covered... i think you cannot go wrong with any of the Vista Suites... (except deck 5 as they are not the 3 room cabins like the other VS's are, just one big room)... enjoy!!!!

IMO, Vista Suites 4228 and 4237 are the best suites sailing the high seas. Suites on deck 5 are to be avoided since they have one large room as opposed to 3 distinct separated areas. What makes deck 4 the best is the balcony overhang stretches all the way to the railing therefore providing maximum protection from rain and the hot sun. The aft wraps on the other decks only have a partial overhang.