Entertainment on the Zuiderdam

kpgibbs

We will be on the Zuiderdam to Alaska August 2nd. Seems like I read a thread that said the BB King show is on a break. Can anyone tell me what replaced it? Or what the overall entertainment is this summer?

Thank you kindly.

We will be on the Zuiderdam to Alaska August 2nd. Seems like I read a thread that said the BB King show is on a break. Can anyone tell me what replaced it? Or what the overall entertainment is this summer?

Thank you kindly.

We were aboard Zuiderdam during the June 7 - 14 sailing. Our entertainment was a couple of hundred seals, sea lions, and one really happy humpback that waved it's tail at us repeatedly as we approached Juneau. We're really not high maintenance when on an Alaska cruise. Margerie Glacier put on a real performance while we were there with tons of calving (literally!). Honestly, we didn't see the inside of the show lounge, except to wait for our shore excursion to be called when we tendered in Juneau. There was also a cinnamon brown grizzly bear along the shore at Glacier Bay that provided lots of oohs and aahs. All of that plus a large compliment of Aussies who are the most entertaining folks we've met on a Dam ship!

We were aboard Zuiderdam during the June 7 - 14 sailing. Our entertainment was a couple of hundred seals, sea lions, and one really happy humpback that waved it's tail at us repeatedly as we approached Juneau. We're really not high maintenance when on an Alaska cruise. Margerie Glacier put on a real performance while we were there with tons of calving (literally!). Honestly, we didn't see the inside of the show lounge, except to wait for our shore excursion to be called when we tendered in Juneau. There was also a cinnamon brown grizzly bear along the shore at Glacier Bay that provided lots of oohs and aahs. All of that plus a large compliment of Aussies who are the most entertaining folks we've met on a Dam ship!

Thank you Sam. Sounds like you had great entertainment. That's pretty funny. Sounds like you had a good trip.