Drinking with MSC on Great Stirrup Cay

Steftacular

I've read that a lot of people get upset when they learn after the fact that they couldve used their drink coupons on the private island. I had asked my TA if we would be able to use our all inclusive on GSC and she said no. So can you only use coupons or pay for drinks? Can anyone else confirm if you can use the allegrisimo on the island?

Sent from my HTC One X using Forums mobile app

I've read that a lot of people get upset when they learn after the fact that they couldve used their drink coupons on the private island. I had asked my TA if we would be able to use our all inclusive on GSC and she said no. So can you only use coupons or pay for drinks? Can anyone else confirm if you can use the allegrisimo on the island?

I've read on here that you can use the allegrismo package on GSC

Judith

Yes all drink packages are included on the Island.

After reading posts on these boards...I had noticed that MSC cruises facebook answered questions.........so I have since gone directly to that site and asked several questions and gotten very fast responses.........and that was one of mine........and I was told yes the drink packages are honored on GSC.....for which I am very glad as we booked a cabana there for the day..........and again....their website had said they were no vacancies for the cabanas...but after asking on the facebook page....I was told several had been opened up for my sailing.....and I was able to pre-book one..............love that they MSC facebook monitor these pages.......they have been awesome

That's really good to know! Thanks for the heads up!

We've been to Great Stirrup three times, twice on Divina, last in April 2014. The drink coupons were honored, but MSC ran out of Heineken and Fanta, and the MSC bars were not fully stocked. Perhaps MSC will improve in the future.

We've been to Great Stirrup three times, twice on Divina, last in April 2014. The drink coupons were honored, but MSC ran out of Heineken and Fanta, and the MSC bars were not fully stocked. Perhaps MSC will improve in the future.

We were there in May on the Divina, and yes they must have improved because they had the variety of drinks, and plenty of food at our Cruise Critic gathering on GSC!

Yes the coupons and Allegissimo Pkge were accepted on GSC!

We will say it isn't just an MSC mistake to mis-judge the amout of goods bought ashore, we were on Coco Cay with RCL a few years back and they ran out of food!:eek: