Marble Arch Review on Thomson site

Oh my life, has anyone read Marble Arches review on Thomson reviews. They went on the Dream in May - yikes i,m scared to go. !! Ah but there followed some great reviews. The reviews were all dated May 14. Well we are booked now so come September who knows ! I so hope for all us fellow cruisers that "Marble Arch was a one off !!

Marble Arch sounds like someone who hasn't cruised before and was miffed at not being able to hog the sunbeds! Who goes away with only one card and no cash? We always take a different card each, and my OH is afraid to step out of the door without a pocket full of cash!

kate

I honestly think that some people's main purpose on holiday is to moan! I mean only one card? Cashless system, well he is technically incorrect there as could have put 200 pound behind reception??

Surely you go away to enjoy yourself, don't get me wrong if there is a genuine issue then fine.....

Grrrr! Rant over :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Oh my life, has anyone read Marble Arches review on Thomson reviews. They went on the Dream in May - yikes i,m scared to go. !! Ah but there followed some great reviews. The reviews were all dated May 14. Well we are booked now so come September who knows ! I so hope for all us fellow cruisers that "Marble Arch was a one off !!

Just got back last Saturday from the Dream. Please ignore the moaners and go with an open mind. There will always be a few niggles with any holiday wherever you go. We d a wonderful time, the staff were amazing (as always) and the ports of call were really good. Food was hot and plentiful and the entertainment was diverse, there's always something for everyone.

I'm sure you'll have a great cruise, enjoy - I wish it was me!

Just got back last Saturday from the Dream. Please ignore the moaners and go with an open mind. There will always be a few niggles with any holiday wherever you go. We d a wonderful time, the staff were amazing (as always) and the ports of call were really good. Food was hot and plentiful and the entertainment was diverse, there's always something for everyone.

I'm sure you'll have a great cruise, enjoy - I wish it was me!

Cheers China Doll

I cant think of a better recommendation than you wishing it was you !!

Kind regards

dorlor x:)