Cruisetour arrival time in Anchorage

SeeingTheWorldBySea

Does anyone know what time the Celebrity cruisetour gets into Anchorage? Specifically tour 6b, but any tour that goes from Denali to Anchorage would give me an idea. Thanks.

I certainly don't know, each cruisetour details, so post your actual itinerary, since it's an inconvenience for anyone to have to look up.

You've been given your transit times, so, you should be able to figure out your times?

My group will be travelling by motor coach from Denali to Anchorage on July 18 (sailing day from Seward) but gives no time of departure from Denali. I made lunch reservations at the GB right when they open at 11:00am but also put their phone# in my cell in case I need to change/cancel the time, since I don't know when we will arrive. We are on RCCL #2B if anyone knows for sure!;) If the trip takes 6 hours, I'm thinking that our bus would not leave as early as 5:00am!:eek: Looks like I will definitely need to change our lunch time!

My group will be travelling by motor coach from Denali to Anchorage on July 18 (sailing day from Seward) but gives no time of departure from Denali. I made lunch reservations at the GB right when they open at 11:00am but also put their phone# in my cell in case I need to change/cancel the time, since I don't know when we will arrive. We are on RCCL #2B if anyone knows for sure!;) If the trip takes 6 hours, I'm thinking that our bus would not leave as early as 5:00am!:eek: Looks like I will definitely need to change our lunch time!

Again, copy and post the itinerary. Most people are not going to take the time to look it up. There may be details that would be obvious to seasoned visitors.

Geez budget queen sorry for the "inconvenience". I didn't think to post the itinerary and now that you've so kindly brought that to my attention and to the attention of others that seem to have the same question, I'll spare readers the boring details. It's no wonder why most people on this site just read and don't reply.