E deck cabins Azura/Ventura

P&O SUE

I'm looking at an outside cabin on Azura/Ventura on E deck. I understand many of them have obstructed views, I've seen the pics on the P&O website and many of them I would be ok with. However there is a huge amount of white space near these cabins on the deck plans - anyone know what this is?

I'm looking at an outside cabin on Azura/Ventura on E deck. I understand many of them have obstructed views, I've seen the pics on the P&O website and many of them I would be ok with. However there is a huge amount of white space near these cabins on the deck plans - anyone know what this is?

Hi Sue when are you going? We have been allocated a forward cabin on E deck travelling on the Baltic cruise 29 June If you are going later I could give some feedback on return.

Regards

Brian

Hi Sue when are you going? We have been allocated a forward cabin on E deck travelling on the Baltic cruise 29 June If you are going later I could give some feedback on return.

Regards

Brian

Thank you Brian, I am actually looking at June or September 2015 so that would be very helpful.

I shall look forward to your reply :)

Hi - unfortunately I can't tell you what the white space is but we have had an obstructed view cabin on E deck twice before and have been very happy with both cabins. We have never had any problems with noise - all the obstructed views are pretty much mid ship and low down which is great if you have rough seas. The location is great, just down one deck to deck seven so easy to get to bars, atrium and restaurants, theatre etc. After having had balconies before I didn't know if I would like an obstructed view cabin however I didn't miss the balcony at all. Anyway, hope this helps

Sue