A few ...mostly Vibe Questions

diskids2

Hi All...

We may try the Rope Drop Mad Dash for Vibe passes on our sailing. I've read the posts and hopefully we will board AFT...we are on Deck 14. I want to confirm a few things.

1. If we board AFT, I just go down one flight to Deck 6 and walk to Guest Services?

2. Does everyone in all four of my cabins have to be with me?

3. I should be at the Pier around 9-9:30 am

4. Once I get my number card and I get to guest services can I also fill out the consent form for my 19 year old or do I get off the line and do this somewhere else?

5. Is it necessary to book spa treatments immediately or can I proceed at a leisure to the spa to book them for the last sea day.

We are on the August 17th sailing.

Thanks for helping out in advance!

Boarding aft or forward is designated by the clerks at checkin counter, you can try to ask, but either isn't going to make a difference as guest services is mid ship deck 6. Only one person has to go to guest services. 9-9:30 is going to be a long wait but if it's that important to you. You will most probably be going against the flow of pax disembarking.

As for the stairs they are located behind the elevator's.

Can't answer your question about consent form.

Not necessary to book spa as they will run specials for certain days, as they are not really busy, but I would book as soon as u see the offer. Or you can check with them on boarding day.

Edited by Ilovesailing

Boarding aft or forward is designated by the clerks at checkin counter, you can try to ask, but either isn't going to make a difference as guest services is mid ship deck 6. Only one person has to go to guest services. 9-9:30 is going to be a long wait but if it's that important to you. You will most probably be going against the flow of pax disembarking.

As for the stairs they are located behind the elevator's.

Can't answer your question about consent form.

Not necessary to book spa as they will run specials for certain days, as they are not really busy, but I would book as soon as u see the offer. Or you can check with them on boarding day.

In no way do I want to wait that long but it is my understanding that if I want to attempt to get these passes, I have to get there early.

I read on another thread that your deck is what dictates Forward or AFT so someone said Deck 14 was AFT boarding and that this boarding was closer to Guest Services...are you saying that it is not?

Thanks for letting me know where the stairs are....and for giving me tips on the spa stuff!

Two weeks ago we arrived at port at 10:30, received boarding group 7 and still got Vibe passes for the week. They still had passes available at 9PM on embarkation day. They did check both of our cards, so I assume you will need all the cards of people wanting Vibe access. They issue a special Vibe access card to each key holder plus a wrist band. We were also on deck 14 and boarded AFT. A quick walk to guest services really. They'll have crew members stationed there to ask what you need. Simply say Vibe and you'll be pointed in the right direction.

Edited by GrabMyWrist

I've only cruised the Epic as yet and we boarded forward yet had an aft so maybe they have change things.

To me it doesn't make sense as to where people board as long as there is an even flow because that cabins are not usually ready till 1/2 pm and most people either go to eat or head for the pool/barbeque area.

Edited by Ilovesailing

Two weeks ago we arrived at port at 10:30, received boarding group 7 and still got Vibe passes for the week. They still had passes available at 9PM on embarkation day. They did check both of our cards, so I assume you will need all the cards of people wanting Vibe access. They issue a special Vibe access card to each key holder plus a wrist band. We were also on deck 14 and boarded AFT. A quick walk to guest services really. They'll have crew members stationed there to ask what you need. Simply say Vibe and you'll be pointed in the right direction.

Ok thank you. I guess the time I have to get will depend on how crowded the ship is and of course how many people are wanting the Vibe. To be honest i booked a spa balcony to avoid this...but some members of my travel party are thinking about the Vibe anyway. We may just try and see what happens! After all it's vacation....why not wait in the Pier for three hours....JK!

Hi All...

We may try the Rope Drop Mad Dash for Vibe passes on our sailing. I've read the posts and hopefully we will board AFT...we are on Deck 14. I want to confirm a few things.

1. If we board AFT, I just go down one flight to Deck 6 and walk to Guest Services? Correct

2. Does everyone in all four of my cabins have to be with me? you will need their key cards. They will scan you before you walk onto the gangway, and then they can give you the cards

3. I should be at the Pier around 9-9:30 am Yes

4. Once I get my number card and I get to guest services can I also fill out the consent form for my 19 year old or do I get off the line and do this somewhere else? yes

5. Is it necessary to book spa treatments immediately or can I proceed at a leisure to the spa to book them for the last sea day. proceed at leisure!

We are on the August 17th sailing.

Thanks for helping out in advance!

hope this helps!