Help!!!!

I want to book a cruise on Dream for next year but I am really confused by the website. It forces me to take best price and early saver. Is there a way I can just book the cruise without those options? I don't like the idea of not being able to cancel and get my deposit back when the cruise is so far away. Many things can happen in that time period.

call carnival directly. open up the deck plans before you call so you can check cabins location before you book. This way you can check was is above and below the cabin they offer. CCL has more cabins available (including connecting if you need that) than what shows on their website.

call carnival directly. open up the deck plans before you call so you can check cabins location before you book. This way you can check was is above and below the cabin they offer. CCL has more cabins available (including connecting if you need that) than what shows on their website.

I will try this. Thanks.

FYI about early saver: you need to monitor the price drops yourself then either call or fill out an online form. I checked often (sometimes multiple times a day) They dont automatically give you the lower price. I also dont make final payment till its due otherwise you get OBC for any drops. On one cruise I saved hundreds of dollars.

Edited by thomarvin

FYI about early saver: you need to monitor the price drops yourself then either call or fill out an online form. I checked often (sometimes multiple times a day) They dont automatically give you the lower price. I also dont make final payment till its due otherwise you get OBC for any drops. On one cruise I saved hundreds of dollars.

Thank you thomarvin. That is why I love cruise critic.