Nachi Booked

bjcruiser

Taxi was $17 each way. Just let server know when you're ready to leave and he'll call one for you. This is a great excursion. Uncrowded beach, nice pool, Great drinks and loved the guacamole.

Carlos was also our server.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

We planned on going here in Nov. because it sounded perfect and then I read a review about how hard the sand was to walk in. I wish I could remember who wrote the very informative review. Her pictures looked like someone had been trudging through quicksand to get to the water and from what I remember they left the beach and spent the day at the pool instead. My husband has some difficulty walking and usually uses a cane although on most beaches he had no problem walking to the water without one. I'm worried that won't be the case at Nachi.

I definitely don't doubt her review but I've read many reviews here and on TA and haven't seen anyone else mention the sand being difficult to walk in. I don't recall the sand being mentioned at all. Can anyone else share your experience with this part so I have a better idea?

We planned on going here in Nov. because it sounded perfect and then I read a review about how hard the sand was to walk in. I wish I could remember who wrote the very informative review. Her pictures looked like someone had been trudging through quicksand to get to the water and from what I remember they left the beach and spent the day at the pool instead. My husband has some difficulty walking and usually uses a cane although on most beaches he had no problem walking to the water without one. I'm worried that won't be the case at Nachi.

I definitely don't doubt her review but I've read many reviews here and on TA and haven't seen anyone else mention the sand being difficult to walk in. I don't recall the sand being mentioned at all. Can anyone else share your experience with this part so I have a better idea?

My husband also has some issues walking and says he has some problems at Nachi. The sand is very soft, so your feet tend to slide. He wears water shoes, which makes it easier. He just walks slowly and gets where he is going eventually! I find getting out of the ocean a bit of a challenge because there is a drop off at the shore edge and being vertically challenged (read that -short!) I have to scramble a bit. All that being said, we love Nachi and are headed back in November. Carlos is the man!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

That review is correct. I had completely forgotten about that. We had to help my mom in and out of the ocean. General walking on the beach wasn't a problem though. Just squishy in water. She still said it was one of the best excursions.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know about the jet skis but the snorkeling was $35 and several people said it was OK but far from great.

Our server was Miguel and he checked on us every 10 minutes! He insisted on bringing us nachos once we got settled (as well as several drinks) and offered to serve us lunch (awesome grilled fish and shrimp!) on the beach under our palapa but we went into the open air restaurant. We returned to the beach for awhile after that but then went to the pool for the rest of our day. There were two large (close to 2 feet long) gray lizards that blended in perfectly with the dirt next to the pool, but they didn't bother anyone.

Any beach on that side of Coz the sand will be a little rough, because they are man made because if erosion. My fav dish at Nachi is the ceviche. I've tried a lot on the menu and it's all been great. Lots to do on Coz, but we go to Nachi every time. The best day for the money. The para sailing is the best I've done anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums