Largest MDR Table on Dream

We are sailing on the Dream with two other families in October. There will be 12 of us. We have linked our booking numbers so we should be seated together (or at least close).

Does anyone know if there is a table in the MDR that is big enough for all of us? Is there more than one? Is there a way I can help guarantee we get a large table and not get split?

There are some 10 tops that can squeeze in a couple of more people, but you would probably be more comfortable either at 2 6 tops or get one of the 8 tops and 4 tops adjacent to each other at the back of the ship.

Take traditional dining.. and I agree that more then likely you will be split into 2 tables of 6.

which is better in the long run when trying to have conversations.

you can move seats each night-- like a rotating seat so you get to sit with everyone during the week.

A table of 6 also eats more efficiently then a table of 12

Take traditional dining.. and I agree that more then likely you will be split into 2 tables of 6.

which is better in the long run when trying to have conversations.

you can move seats each night-- like a rotating seat so you get to sit with everyone during the week.

A table of 6 also eats more efficiently then a table of 12

I agree, we sat at table for 12 (captains table) on the Spirit to Australia in 2012 and it took forever to get our food as they want to bring everones out together. I'd much prefer a 6 person..Dennis

We were able to squeeze in 13 a few nights last year on the dream - I think that we had 11 people assigned to the table, so not sure if it was a 10 top or a 12 top. Either way, it was one big table (round) and it accomodated us nicely.

We had 17 at our table - it was no problem! In fact, there were several long tables next to us at the back of the aft dining room that had anywhere from 15-20 per table. Our reservations were linked, and 1 person went to the dining room earlier that day with our room numbers to make sure we were all together.

Thanks for all of the responses. I have been on the Dream once and I was thinking there is one 12 top table just as you walk into the Scarlet Dining Room. I can't find a picture that completely shows this table. I have found a couple that shows half of it and it looks bigger than the 10 tops in the picture.

We have 3 families of 4 and it is the first cruise for one family. Each set of parents will want to sit with their kids. Two 6 tops would mean a family has to split up and an 8 and 4 would mean one family gets left out. I would just really like to get us all together at one table if possible. Hopefully I can find the maitre d's email address.

Thanks again.

We are sailing on the Dream with two other families in October. There will be 12 of us. We have linked our booking numbers so we should be seated together (or at least close).

Does anyone know if there is a table in the MDR that is big enough for all of us? Is there more than one? Is there a way I can help guarantee we get a large table and not get split?

One cruise we were seated at two tables for 10 but there were 16 of us, another time there were 11 and they squished us into a table for 10, good thing we were either related or really good friends :D But I believe 10 is the biggest they go. Make sure whomever you booked with links your booking numbers!!