North to Alaska-Amsterdam May 18th thru June 1st, 2014 - Better late than never....

Linda: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!! You have us soooo excited. c.c. legs here. Jack and I set sail on this "thank God it's back itinerary" cruise on August 24th! We've been excited about this repeat treat sense May of 2013 when we signed up for it while cruising on the Maasdam. Now we are really EXCITED! Your writing is terrific....I can just smell that Hubbard Glacier air. I'm tell'n ya, we'll be spending some time enjoying the vista from that secret deck.

Carol

PS Still laughing about that "Newly Wed Game" .....or whatever it was called !!!!

With happy reminiscing of our many conversations as we anxiously awaited the first of these cruises, I have been enjoying this review so much! You are a fantastic writer enabling us to share so many of your adventures as if we were there. After having been on its inaugural cruise in May of 2010 I can picture so much of what you are seeing, but you are seeing and experiencing so much more than we did.

You cannot imagine how jealous I am that you have been able to do this cruise another two times since its start in 2010. Hopefully, if HAL, continues to offer this cruise, Joe and I will be able to sail North to Alaska again on the awesome 14 day adventure. Until then, I am living it vicariously through your wonderful posting of your journey.