New to HAL

I don't think the intent of most posters who offer differing experiences is to call the OP a liar but rather to show that whatever the problem was is not a systemic problem in their experience.:cool:

Differing opinions are one thing. There are 3 posters that were VERY nasty to me after I reported experiences on my cruise on the Westy that were less than positive. There is no need to be that way. There were posters on the Z last year that had bad experiences with the a/c and toilets that also got attacked when they reported that. There is not reason to do that.

We sailed on the Eurodam in Jan 2012. You can read my review, which touched on some of the problems, here: http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=96447.

It was this cruise in which we swore we would never book another Neptune suite again.

Thanks for providing the link to your review.

Wow, you certainly did have a bad experience on Eurodam. Very sorry to read all that went wrong. I grateful our experiences on five cruises on that ship were far more positive. Everyone should have a good experience.