Millenineum, aqua class, deck 11

Gradelady

Looked on the room sticky, but could not find information about our room in Aqua class deck 11. Any feedback on those rooms? We are not in the aft section.

We were on the 14 night Millennium Transpacific sailing last month and we had an Aqua Class Cabin on Deck 11 (#1108). We loved our cabin and really enjoyed the location with easy access to elevators/stairs. If you have any specific questions, please let us know.

We were on the 14 night Millennium Transpacific sailing last month and we had an Aqua Class Cabin on Deck 11 (#1108). We loved our cabin and really enjoyed the location with easy access to elevators/stairs. If you have any specific questions, please let us know.

I'm doing Infinity next on Deck 11 Aqua Class Port Side like you. Are all the cabins the same size? Are the balconies the same also? Did any have restricted views? I'm only asking about Aqua on the port side like you, deck 11.

I'm doing cabin 1125 on our next trip.

CaptDave

I'm doing Infinity next on Deck 11 Aqua Class Port Side like you. Are all the cabins the same size? Are the balconies the same also? Did any have restricted views? I'm only asking about Aqua on the port side like you, deck 11.

CaptDave

The cabins on the side are all the same size. The balconies are very similar but 1116 is slightly deeper(probably less than 6inches) than the others, just because of the way the ceiling of the deck below sticks out slightly. We loved our cabin on Connie, so bright all the time, and private, and quiet and all new...am sure you will be happy!!:)

CaptDave

I believe all the cabins on the port side are the same size and some of the balconies are slightly larger than others. Our cabin did not have a restricted view in any direction and I do not believe any of the port side (or starboard side) cabins have any restricted views.

One of the things we read prior to our cruise was that the balcony overhangs (both sides) were small and they did not offer a lot of sun protection. It is true that our cabin had a small balcony overhang, but since we were doing a Transpacific crossing in May... It made our balcony more enjoyable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

See attached photo (#1) showing how the balcony size changes slightly because of the celling on deck 10. The second photo shows the smaller balcony overhang on deck 11... and the very large balcony overhang on deck 9. Photos were taken on Millennium in May 2014.

1.jpg.4f411e0eeb00293b0af1205fc5cb8fea.jpg

2.jpg.4ff249ded6fb06d774f80119f7ffd293.jpg

See attached photo (#1) showing how the balcony size changes slightly because of the celling on deck 10. The second photo shows the smaller balcony overhang on deck 11... and the very large balcony overhang on deck 9. Photos were taken on Millennium in May 2014.

Thank you for sharing!

😄