Alcohol

pookie6960

On my cruiseslines including Norwegian you cannot do so without breaking the cruise lines rules. There are a number of threads on cruise critic that discuss this...you may want to do a search on licquor, rum runners, sneaking, or cheap:D to find those posts!

Can you take your own alcohol, such as vodka on a cruise?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Would it not have been easier to check the web site first :

Can I bring my own alcoholic drinks aboard?

Sorry, but we do not allow guests to bring their own alcohol to drink on board. If you purchase alcohol ashore to take home with you, this should be given to the ship’s crew when you get back on board and it will be returned to you at the end of the cruise.

Would it not have been easier to check the web site first :..

Sure, the poster could have. Or by scanning through posts here they would also find it.

In defense of the OP - many many of the questions asked here almost daily can be answered by reading the NCL website. It is okay to ask. Personally, I get a bit ticked when someone asks the very same question that is already being discussed right there on the first page.

Sure, the poster could have. Or by scanning through posts here they would also find it.

...Personally, I get a bit ticked when someone asks the very same question that is already being discussed right there on the first page.

+1 :rolleyes:

Most of the people who can't be bothered to read the website (or these boards, for that matter) are the same people who come back here and pen out long scornful diatribes directed at staff and ship because "nobody told them" about such and such... (UBP, DSC, boarding times, speciality dining, deck plans/hallways...).

That, or they're just lazy.

Can you take vodka on a cruise? The answer is yes. Can you take it on an NCL cruise? The answer is no. Try Disney Cruise lines. They allow you to carry on as much of whatever type of alcohol as you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just search for Rum Runners, easy peasy , if somehow you are in the very, very, very small minority that does get caught, all that happens is you lose it, easily worth the gamble