Shore excursions

When you book a shore excursion on the web site and you give them all the information do they send an e-mail saying the time and that it is paid for. I booked one three days ago an have not got anything back from RC. It is on my credit card. What if I get on the ship and they have no record of my booking it. Do I make a copy of my credit card charge.

You should have received a confirmation email with details. Maybe the email went into your Junk Mail? If you can't find it, I'd call Royal customer service and ask them to resend the confirmation.

When you book a shore excursion on the web site and you give them all the information do they send an e-mail saying the time and that it is paid for. I booked one three days ago an have not got anything back from RC. It is on my credit card. What if I get on the ship and they have no record of my booking it. Do I make a copy of my credit card charge.

Yes! and..... You can also print your cruise planner. It will show your excursions and a few other useful details. You can probably never have too much documation.

You should have received a confirmation email with details. Maybe the email went into your Junk Mail? If you can't find it, I'd call Royal customer service and ask them to resend the confirmation.

DITTO ! this is the best advice.

Thanks. I will call RC on monday to see if they can e-mail the conformation. I still have 2 to book but doing only 1 a month.

You can call customer service or C&A on the weekend if you want.