Has Explorer been refurbished since March 2013?

Hi everyone! So I went on my last cruise late February 2013 on Explorer. This was a much dreamed about family cruise and it was great! However, life fell apart after that cruise and I've finally decided to go again. I'll be bringing a new friend that has never cruised before so I'm super excited to see her reaction! Explorer was looking a little beat in February 2013. I heard it would be upgraded after that. Does anyone know if it got upgrades? I tried searching but to no avail.

Hi everyone! So I went on my last cruise late February 2013 on Explorer. This was a much dreamed about family cruise and it was great! However, life fell apart after that cruise and I've finally decided to go again. I'll be bringing a new friend that has never cruised before so I'm super excited to see her reaction! Explorer was looking a little beat in February 2013. I heard it would be upgraded after that. Does anyone know if it got upgrades? I tried searching but to no avail.

Looks like next year according to this

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/General_Info/Flyers/12028421_Revit_QuickReference_Guide.pdf

As springaussie said, no she hasn't gotten her facelift yet but there's still lots of fun to be had. Get in on it while you can though as her last r/t sail from Bayonne is 10.23.14. While her prices have been very enticing the last few years, they're rising due to everyone trying to sail on her one last time before she departs on 11.1.14 for good. When were you planning to take your trip? The brand new Quantum of the Seas will be in port from November til early 2015 (but prices are nothing like you saw on Explorer in February, just fyi). After Quantum moves on, we will be getting Liberty of the Seas in Bayonne...Prices are also higher than Explorer's, but not as steep as Quantum. Whatever you choose, have a wonderful time!

Rosie

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Edited by browneyedgirlnb