Just off Grandeur yesterday review

First thing is I like this ship, very good updates and some friendly staff.

The CD Paul Rutter was a bit boring, he seemed like a car salesmen but the activities manager Darrel made up for it. The comedians were god awful.

Food- WJ was ok some nights and some nights just very plain and same old thing. It gets too repetitive, although i love the breakfast buffet. MDR was pretty good if you keep your expectations realistic for a cruise that serves 10000 meals a day.

Room- Well i had an issue with the drain in bathroom overflowing when they drained the hot tubs or pools at night and I was given a upgrade to a deluxe OV and 20 percent off my next cruise. (happy with this) Although the OV room was surrounded by teens on all sides and above so quite noisy. Rooms were always clean with clean sheets. At times you do smell a slight odor of sewage around the ship but nothing drastic.

Smaller ship however one of my favorites, with 500+ kids on board mostly teens I will opt for a trip in the off season in the future.

Thanks for the review. Please tell what was your original cabin?

AFT side 2903 inside Shame it had the overflowing problem as it was a very quiet cabin. I do not think i will go for a deck 2 cabin again because of the leaks and noise toward the front.