Can only reserve one Second City show all week?

Is it just my computer, or are we restricted from reserving more than one second city shows during the week? I can understand not making a reservation for each of the 7:00 p.m. improves, but there are also 9:00 theme shows and 11:00 adult only.

If I can only reserve one, can anyone suggest the best Second City show? We're fine with making one reservation and waiting stand-by for the others if that is how the bookings go. PS: How difficult is it to get into see Second City?

TIA :)

We would pick the adult version one---but you gotta like "adult" themes. Easy to book once on board for other second city shows. Most times show is same format, just with different improv themes.

Safe sailing

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Is it just my computer, or are we restricted from reserving more than one second city shows during the week? I can understand not making a reservation for each of the 7:00 p.m. improves, but there are also 9:00 theme shows and 11:00 adult only.

If I can only reserve one, can anyone suggest the best Second City show? We're fine with making one reservation and waiting stand-by for the others if that is how the bookings go. PS: How difficult is it to get into see Second City?

TIA :)

It's interesting you could only reserve one. I was able to reserve as many as I wanted for our upcoming Getaway cruise, which is Levity Comedy, not Second City. (We reserved three.)

It's interesting you could only reserve one. I was able to reserve as many as I wanted for our upcoming Getaway cruise, which is Levity Comedy, not Second City. (We reserved three.)

That's good to know ... I'll have to keep it in mind if we get a chance to go on Getaway ;)