Infinity Sky Suite Question

Go-Bucks!

I'm asking these questions because I've spent alot of time on Search, but unable to find many answers or pictures.

There are only a few Sky Suites left on a cruise we're thinking of booking on the Infinity. Only ones left are located on deck 6, aft of the midship elevators, back to the larger suites.

1) Would like to know how big these cabins are compared to a standard veranda cabin.

2) How large are the balconies, what furniture is on the balcony (loungers, tables, chairs, footrests) and are they covered? (We were previously in a side-of-the-hump veranda cabin on Reflection and the balcony was 100 sq ft and totally covered). It appears like there are lifeboats either in front of the balcony or just below it - is this correct? If so, do they block the view?

3) Is the Persian Gardens a suite perk?

Thx for any help! Any pictures would be great!! We're sort of Celebrity newbies. :o

Edited by Go-Bucks!

I'm more familiar with Sky Suites on the S class but we did have a Sky Suite on Infinity once, it was mid ship I believe. 300 sq. ft. is my best recollection. About a third or more bigger than standard verandahs. There are two chairs with ottomans or two loungers I forget which, and a larger table you can dine from on the balcony. Balcony isn't 100 sq. ft. I am quite sure but it is large enough for two to sit and relax, enjoy your morning room service omelet and croissant and fresh berries, a glass of wine in the afternoons and reading anytime.

I love on the M class suites the little entry way table or cubby - we always put our room cards and other pertinent things on it.

I don't think Persian Gardens is a suite perk. I've heard it's not that great on M class. We love the Relaxation Room on S class but not sure if it's on M.

The thing about the Sky Suites is the extra room - we always have empty drawers, can't possibly fill it all up. Nice to have room to walk around in the room, around the bed, by the couch, balcony, etc. We're pretty independent so we don't take much advantage of the butler service but we do on occasion and always enjoy getting to know them.

Not sure I'm able to answer all your questions but perhaps someone else can be more specific. However..... there's no way you're not going to love your cruise.

We were Celebrity newbies once and we fell in love with the line and haven't sailed anything else since 2001.

The thing about the Sky Suites is the extra room - we always have empty drawers, can't possibly fill it all up. Nice to have room to walk around in the room, around the bed, by the couch, balcony, etc.

We really like the extra room too. We always get suites or minisuites on Princess and they start at 323 sq ft. But we always get huge balconies, so these seem fairly small. Were hoping they'd be larger.

We're pretty independent so we don't take much advantage of the butler service but we do on occasion and always enjoy getting to know them.

We will use the butler because we spend alot of time in the cabin and on the balcony. Love eating meals on the balcony.

We were Celebrity newbies once and we fell in love with the line and haven't sailed anything else since 2001.

We're not first time on Celebrity - went on Reflection a few months ago. But haven't had a suite on Celebrity before. Unfortunately we're booking late enough that there are very few suites left. :(

Thanks for all your help!

Edited by Go-Bucks!

We're booked into cabin 6130 on Infinity in November. It says the cabins are 251 sq ft, with a 57 sq ft balcony. The lifeboats should be underneath the midship cabins; I believe ours is aft of them. We're almost at the 'hump'. From the diagram, it looks like a small table and a couple of loungers.

I'd also be interested in hearing from anyone who has stayed in one of these recently.

M