Princess transfer SEA-TAC to Pier

Alaska0799

We're using the Princess transfer from SEA-TAC to the pier for the first time in July. Curious how the luggage is handled. When taking the train from Anchorage to Whittier for the southbound cruise, once we checked in our luggage at the train station, we never touched it again till it was delivered to our stateroom. Is that how the luggage is handled with the Princess transfer in Seattle?

We're using the Princess transfer from SEA-TAC to the pier for the first time in July. Curious how the luggage is handled. When taking the train from Anchorage to Whittier for the southbound cruise, once we checked in our luggage at the train station, we never touched it again till it was delivered to our stateroom. Is that how the luggage is handled with the Princess transfer in Seattle?

In the past, luggage picked up at the airport was transferred directly to the ship. I would suggest double tagging your bags when you pick them up at baggage claim before, turning them over prior to the transfer. I would be CERTAIN to pick up my bags at Seatac, and not just leave them for the transfer to claim them. Verify they are being transferred. If they become missing- they will be a lot easier to track.

In the past, luggage picked up at the airport was transferred directly to the ship. I would suggest double tagging your bags when you pick them up at baggage claim before, turning them over prior to the transfer. I would be CERTAIN to pick up my bags at Seatac, and not just leave them for the transfer to claim them. Verify they are being transferred. If they become missing- they will be a lot easier to track.

Thank you! I remember we wait till claiming bags to attach our Princess tags. Will be sure to ask Princess shuttle personnel to verify we don't have to take bags through security at ship terminal. Less than two weeks before launch!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app